Instant access to the Online Interactive Coursework
This is a website that you can access any time of the day and anywhere you have an internet connection. You will be able to quickly find exactly what you need and be able to follow the simple instructions to develop your kicker.
In Mastering the Kick Serve you will
- Learn the importance of and how to build maximum racquet speed
- See and then feel what is so important about an inside up and out racquet path
- Master the elements in the kick serve in a step by step proven manner
- Discover the nuances of a special grip by moving the racquet within your hand
- See the difference between topspin and “up” spin
- Compare a wrist snap with a forearm roll – and understand which is better
- See an actual swing path demo from the rear view
- Discover the secrets to arching your back by using your legs
- See the importance of a cart wheeling shoulder action
- Understand (perhaps at last) why you are only as good as your second serve
- Learn the tactical differences between centering and cornering your opponent
- Understand why this serve is the most important tool in your tennis toolbox
And in addition, we present Slow Motion analysis of
- An ingenious drill to create more racquet speed using rhythm not strength
- A specific rehearsal to see if your toss preserves the swinging rhythm
- How to loosen your arm and speed up the racquet head
- A drill to exaggerate holding the ball on the strings
- Placing the toss green or red, and feel what that actually means
- How to use a household item to align your tossing arm
- A kick serve game to the ad court with a special scoring system
In this course you will practice
- A sidespin serve toss landing green
- A topspin serve toss landing red
- A swing path that spins the ball from 7 to 1 o’clock
- A knee position that reduces strain on the back
- A world class player from three camera angles
A Personalized Stroke Review with Structured Feedback
Not only am I throwing in a regular stroke review with the course but I am tossing in a second one as well. You get two. This is where I personally review your forehand and provide detailed structured feedback with the exact exercises, highlighted sequential elements and specific articles within the coursework – completely tailored to your needs.
Why do I think this is important? On its own, the coursework will substantially improve your forehand. And there is more than enough material here to investigate and master over a course of months if not years.
But when coupled with your own personal swing analysis – you have a roadmap showing you where to go, and a blueprint for how to do it.
The key is to be able to see your forehand, and compare it with the material in the coursework. You can certainly have your partner or local pro do the visual analysis.
If you know what your forehand is lacking, you can certainly jump into the coursework. And if you have a partner or your local pro who can give you pointers on what they see you can use that insight to explore the exercises, elements and articles.
But here’s the deal – if you want my swing analysis you must take me up on this within 6 months of your purchase date.
For two reasons.
- This is the best way for you to improve your forehand, so I want incent you to get working straight away.
- My accountant said I have to have some limit – and 6 months is more than enough!!
It’s real simple to do
Take a short video of your serve and send it in. We’ve provided simple step-by-step instructions, along with tutorials and even recommend a digital camera if you don’t have one.
It takes just a minute or two to shoot the video and less than a minute to upload it. EASY.
Once received, I personally review your serve and provide you with structured feedback.
100% Money Back Guarantee
My guarantee is very simple. Within 30 days, if you are unsatisfied for any reason, you will receive a courteous and prompt refund. No questions, no receipt required, no fine print, no nothing…
You just get 100% of your money back if you are not happy.
- Mastering The Kickserve – everything you need to know and every element you need to feel, including specific on court exercises that unlock the secrets to this effective but elusive delivery.
- Personalized Stroke Review – you get a personalized review by me with advice on how to improve your own backhand – valued at $97
All for only a one time payment of $97. Complete 30-day, 100% money back guarantee.