Welcome to Support & FAQs
Please review the following items before contacting support as they may address any problems or questions you may have.
All ETI product licenses are for one participant only. This will be strictly enforced and IP addresses will be monitored.
This information will not be available indefinitly, please plan accordingly.
- All videos have been successfully tested us using a variety of browsers on both PC and Mac.
- The video and audio information contained in this website can be large. We highly recommend a broadband connection (anything other than a modem) and a computer that is 3 years old or newer.
- These files very likely will not work if you are on a 56k modem connection and even using DSL many files can take a significant amount of time to load /play.
- On some pages, especially when the videos are large or there are a number of videos, you may need to wait some time for the videos to download so you can play them. You will be know when the controls are active below the image.
- The best way to get support is to submit a ticket by clicking on the button below and be sure to use the email address you used when you purchased this product.
- Please be detailed in your support request so we can get back to quickly and efficiently.
- You need a player that can play MP4 files. If you computer cannot, go to Apple and download the Free Apple Quicktime player
- Be patient. Some files can take up a long time to download.
- We have tested these files on Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Mac OS X. We've also tested it in Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Safari.
- Be sure that you are RIGHT clicking on the link and saving the file by selecting "Save As" or "Download Linked File".
- Make sure you are downloading these as .MP4 and not as .html files.
- If you cannot get a file to download, try to download the same file using a different browser, a different computer or using a different network. If on a PC, try Internet Explorer or Firefox. If on a Mac, try Safari.
- Try playing the files and then right clicking on them as they are playing. Then select "save as..."
Sound is tricky on iOS devices as it can be controlled in several ways. We have had several customers, who purchased one of our iOS apps, complain about the sound not working.
Please be sure to read the following discussion as system sounds can be muted and controlled two different ways. The screen lock rotation can be controlled in the same manner as well.
Settings>General>Use Side Switch to: Mute System sounds. If this option is selected, the switch on the side of the iPad above the volume rocker will mute system sounds. If you choose Lock Screen Rotation, then the switch locks the screen. If the screen is locked, you will see a lock icon in the upper right corner next to the battery indicator gauge.
If you have the side switch set to lock screen rotation then the system sound control is in the task bar. Double tap the home button and in the task bar at the bottom, swipe all the way to the right. The speaker icon is all the way to the left. Tap on it and system sounds will return.
If you have the side switch set to mute system sounds, then the screen lock rotation can be accessed via the task bar in the same manner as described above.
This support article from Apple explains how the side switch works.
- Documents may be provided as PDF files. If so, all you need to do to get these is to click on the picture or link and it will open up in your browser. You can also:
- Click using your RIGHT mouse button and you will see a menu open up. Depending on your browser, Choose "Save Target As..." or "Save Link As..." and download the file to your desktop.
- Once you have downloaded the file, go to your desktop or the location you saved it to and double click the file to open it.
- In order read these documents you'll need need the free Acrobat Reader program to read the report. If you don't have a copy of the Acrobat program, you can get a free copy of it by going to Adobe's website...
Cancellation/ Refund Information
I want any of my products to be a good fit for you. And although rare, if circumstances require that you need to cancel your purchase, let us know. We always honor our money back guarantee, which is 30 days from your date of purchase.
To request a cancellation or refund, send an email to support [at] essentialtennisinstruction [dot] com and be sure to include REFUND REQUEST in the subject line of your email. Also include any other relevant information so that we can be sure to find the correct record.
Please be detailed in your support request, such as include any screen shots, so we can get back to quickly and efficiently.
Jannik Sinner - sequential stills April 27, 2023
Quantum Tennis, Coaching and Your Game November 30, 2022
Court Sense October 24, 2022