See what other people have to say...
- Peter J Christ, Poughkeepsie, NY, USA
I’ve got to tell you… you’re video on “wagging” and “lagging” was SOOOO helpful. Tonight I went from struggling to maintain a short rally to hitting with consistency (and power) for 10 sometimes, 12 rallies. You’re clips are the best… short, informative, clear. Keep it up!
- James Kaplan, co-author (with John McEnroe), You Cannot Be Serious, and (with Brad Gilbert) I’ve Got Your Back, Hastings-on-Hudson, NY
“No lesson I have ever had with a teaching pro — and I’ve had a lot — ever made the kick serve remotely as clear as Jim McLennan’s superb online videos. Bravo!”
- Don Turner, Naples, Florida
I am a teaching pro with the Ritz-CarltonResort in Naples, Florida. I have been teaching for over 20 years and believe I have found the best video concerning teaching the serving. I can not tell how much I enjoyed your video and what I have learned from it. I am also a high school coach and all my students will watch this video. Again thank you so much for the knowledge. I will take this information and pass it on to all my students.
- ETI 036 | Spin - Changing Two Things at OnceFebruary 23, 2015
- 2015 Australian Open - Djokovic Gives a Lesson (to us all)February 10, 2015
- ETI 035 | The Dead Spot on the Racquet FaceJanuary 8, 2015